Mumbai | 15 Apr, 2022 (11 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Talati office not providing Property card, 7.12, etc.

We have 6 independent houses constructed by my mother years back but the land belongs to someone else, however all the tenants staying in those houses use to pay us rent monthly after few years they denied to pay rent & sold our houses to someone else. My mother use to pay all the taxes not the land owner , she also demanded for property card , 7.12 from talati. After my mothers death me her daughter payed tax on her behalf. We have some papers & we tried to request for more documents like 7.12 & property card in talati but nobody is helping us. Can you please help how can we get those old documents as soon as possible. We tried through online portal also but not working.
15 Apr, 2022 | 14:51

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Apr, 2022 | 14:34

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of collecting documents from talathi
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise
Advocate IRFAN SHAIKH Maharashtra


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals