New Delhi | 14 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

suit for partition

Mr. X expired on 25 April 19. He was survived by a son and two daughters. Detail of property owned by X 1. 1/3 share of agricultural land measuring 20 Bigha. 2. 1/3 share of built-up residential house measuring 1 bigha 3. Built-up property measuring 100 Sq Yard - all the above properties are ancestral in nature and inherited by X from his father. Property 1 & 2 are owned jointly by him along with his two brothers and recorded in single Khata Khautoni maintained by the revenue department, but physical partition or oral family settlement had taken place 40 years back in front of their father and all three brothers are enjoying their share separately and built the residential house separately with their own income and cultivating their share of agricultural land individually. 4. Self-acquired Residential property. X had made a will of all the property in favour of his son, A. Now one sister is asking for a partition of said properties and sent a legal notice through her lawyer. My queries are as follows.. 1. Is the will of ancestral property is valid under section 30(1) of Hindu Succession Act
16 Dec, 2021 | 01:19

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Dec, 2021 | 13:56

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals