Mumbai | 28 Apr, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Succession Certificate

My son expired. Society commitee members ask for succession certificate to claim owmership. Its a long process which I want to avoid. Is there some other way?
30 Apr, 2022 | 12:35

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

28 Apr, 2022 | 13:38

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of succession certificate
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals