Gorakhpur | 25 Jun, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Stay order in ancestral land

We have a agricultural land in campierganj tehsil gorakhpur, up, This is ancestral land with my father as co-owner along with two other brothers. One brother is now no more and his two sons are now co owner, they sold some of there share to a third party on front which is present on a road. Now they are constructing house on that part but it is falling in my share of land, I have filed a partition case under up ri section 116. Asked them to stop construction till partition. But they are not listening. I tried to reach court for stay order but sdm court is not functioning due to pandemic. Tried to reach SDM and given a written complaint in this regard as well but that worked. What else I can do to stop the construction?
25 Jun, 2021 | 09:54

Call me we will discuss
Mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals