Mumbai | 08 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Stay on Bank Proceeding

I am staying in rental flat on heavy deposit of Rs. 20L with registered rental agreement since last 2 years. The agreement period is over but I am not vacating the flat unless and until I get back my Heavy Deposit. Now the Bank from where the Owner took home loan has pasted possession/eviction notice on the Flat. How can I get stay order from court on bank proceedings until I get my heavy deposit back from the Owner.
09 Jan, 2022 | 00:16

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 Jan, 2022 | 21:32

Respected sir
Show me copy of notice.
And give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case.
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals