Ghaziabad | 28 May, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Staking claim on my Bua's property after her death

My Late Grandfather gave a portion of the house to my Bua who was unmarried all through and we did not have very good terms with her. She died recently. We do not know if she has willed the house to anyone. Can my father or I stake our claim on this property now as legal heirs as she did not have a family of her own
28 May, 2021 | 23:32

Your father can claim, but you can't. For more information, feel free to contact me on my e-mail

28 May, 2021 | 12:35

What's up number is 9359867870

28 May, 2021 | 12:34

You can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals