Kolkata | 13 Nov, 2019 (3 years, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Speedy Trial : Senior Citizen

1)A Shop Was rented in 2006 2)In 2009 ,Landlord ask to vacate the shop. 3)Tenant file Title Suit and get an Injunction from court in 2009 4)The Case run till 2012 5)From 2013-2016 , both Tenant and Landlord did not appear court (Landlord have several repeated surgery) 6)From 2017 & 2018 Landlord appear to court but no single hearing done 7)At 2019 the case case was transfer , but till not a single hearing done Landlord is at the age of 80.His urinary system almost damaged. He wear cathedral.Can not move.He is keen to recover his property. He is not getting rent from 2007. My question is can Landlord move for Speedy Trial/Expedited Trial. In this situation will High Court allow Speedy Trial/Expedited Trial ? I am relative of Landlord
12 Feb, 2021 | 17:07


Riya Malhotra
14 Nov, 2019 | 11:19

Thank you for query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an e-mail and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out. Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals