Krishnagiri | 04 Jul, 2022 (11 months ago)

Property Law

Specific Performance Sit for Registered sale agreement

Received Specific Performance Suit notice from Court for my registered sale agreement. I am seller. Now looking advocate for handling my case and filing reply suit
04 Jul, 2022 | 16:08

Let me know how I can help you.

04 Jul, 2022 | 15:21

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

04 Jul, 2022 | 14:27

Please mention the complete details of Court where the case is pending. Please mention the district and the State as well


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals