Mumbai | 31 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Sons right on property after marriage

My would be's Mother and elder sister doesn't want him to get married and come to the house situated in Chembur-Mumbai. The Mother even intends to transfer the ownership in the name of elder sister who is unmarried and handicapped. She threatens her son not to come home after marriage. Situation in our end doesn't favour us to rent a house and stay out. Please advise what are the rights of the son on that house and can his mother throw us out of the house and transfer the property ownership to her elder daughter. The house was owned by his father who expired and now the ownership is transferred to his mother's name.
31 Jan, 2022 | 12:38

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

31 Jan, 2022 | 11:44

Please mention it is coparcenary ancestral property or self aquired property
Then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise

Asker 31 Jan, 2022 | 11:50

Its a Mahada property owned by his father alone who expired and now the ownership is with his mother who is alive and he has got 2 elder sisters who are not married

31 Jan, 2022 | 11:35

Please reach me at 9794148274

31 Jan, 2022 | 11:27

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals