Hyderabad | 14 Jan, 2023 (2 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law

Someone filed a petition in the against us on a property bought 40 years ago

We have hired a lawyer in the place of property but he is just filing vakalatnama for last 3 months and not very serious in filing wirtten statement.Since he is a very senior lawyer we find him very evasive. Can we file online written statement on the courts website. The property is based out of Andhra Pradesh.
17 Jan, 2023 | 13:38

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications.
You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

15 Jan, 2023 | 21:21

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals