Pilibhit | 22 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Some people are interfering in how my father makes his house.

My father is building a house with his hard earned money. In which he wants to make a shop to support his financial needs at an old age. Some people are interfering that they don't want the shop to be made. They complained this to the owner or manager of the society. And they are threatening our workers to stop construction otherwise they will take away the instruments/tools that are being used to build the house
22 Oct, 2021 | 23:05

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

22 Oct, 2021 | 19:21

Dear client
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can Email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals