Visakhapatnam | 08 May, 2022 (10 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Sir / Madam Good Evening, My father Given asset as gift registered in 2017

Sir / Madam Good Evening. My Father given asset(house 112 square yards) as Gift Deed in 2017 it was registered with my name , But my sisters asking Share. I am working as Journalist i don't have grantee income. i have 2 daughters. What can i do. Help me
09 May, 2022 | 23:14

You may contact us.

Komal Tyagi Advocate
LL.M.- Criminal Law

Founder- Justice In You

09 May, 2022 | 20:31

if the property has been a self acquired property and if you are a hindu governed by dayabhaga school of law then you do not have to worry about the fate of the gift as it is already sealed in your favour. in case of any ambiguity kindly meet a local lawyer to discuss the other impediment if any.

08 May, 2022 | 22:09

I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

08 May, 2022 | 18:07

Please reach me on whatsapp at 9794148274

08 May, 2022 | 17:02

Hi sir
Good evening
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of Gift deed executed by your father in your favour and sister asking share
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals