Tumakuru | 05 Nov, 2022 (6 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Sir I want to be buy a house from ST cast person.

Sir I want buy a house from ST caste person . and same property is allotted by them govt in1978 in the scheme of below provrty line. They want to sold mi. But my caste comes under OBC category. Can I able to purchase this house. Sir please suggest me what is procedure to buy this house. Which branch I will consernrnd to take the permition District comitioner or Assistant comitioner. and how to aplly.
05 Nov, 2022 | 12:54

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case for the advise
You can call me for the advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals