Bengaluru | 31 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law


After recieving OC certificate our builder is trying to make structural changes by demolishing a wall in the basement of our apartment. Is it violation of rules? How can we complain on builder and stop this? Thank yoy.
31 Jan, 2022 | 16:33

Send him a legal notice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail or through my google page.

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

31 Jan, 2022 | 15:07

Please reach at 9794148274

31 Jan, 2022 | 14:28

Builder can not change basic structure of building
Ok call me we will discuss your case details


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals