Shimla | 03 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Share in property

Dear All My wife has given property NOC to her mother name after the death of her father in Feb 2020, My wife has given NOC for both Self acquired as well as paternal property.Before the death of my father in law has made a will in 2015 that (we have three children and all are well settled and we would not like to give anything to anyone of them, from both of us who will survive the entire estate will be on his or her name). NOC given by all children that as per father will we do not have any objetion if the total property on our mother name.and they get this registered with registrar office. Now the question is that mother would like to transferall the property to her son as making him nominee everywhere, and also listened that she will transfer the entire proprty yo him, How my wife can claim her share in the property.
03 Sep, 2021 | 21:58

Sir, I can provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals