Hyderabad | 12 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Share in Property

Can my sister ask a share in my house after my parents death, as she is saying that my parents aadhar card have my address where as she is saying that, the house belongs to our parents so u must give me my share. Before 10 years my parents where with me but after builting a new house means renovation of my parents old house they moved to that house which has another door number but it was not updated in aadhar card. as the land is government land one type of possession land(kabza) which we are using for past 30 years without any documents not belongs to ancestral, from last 3 year's government issuing house tax for both houses in different names with different address. so please help me regarding this issue.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals