Chennai | 23 Dec, 2019 (3 years, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Share in my mother property

My father purchased a land by power of attorney and made a sale deed in favour of my mother since she was second wife to my father in 1992. With my fathers financially support she Builded a theatre in father expired on 2005.From 2008 to 2018 I was maintaining the property. During my maintenance we pledged the property for loan. Due to non payment of that loan. The property came to seizing. At that time my mother and siblings gave me a power by notary advocate that he is maintenance of the property and I have the powers to borrow,deal with legal matters. I sold one of my property for 18 lakh and gave that money to my mother to close the loan. Due some family problems between my mother and wife. I came out of house. Now Im asking to return the money and give my share. I tried many times to resolve it peacefully through my relatives.But she is denying to do so due my siblings influence. please suggest a way to get my money and share back. I could appreciate if anyone help me to find a solution to make it possible legally. Regards D.magesh kumar 8903112909
24 Dec, 2019 | 13:44

It is possible legally if you have a proof of payment of money and morever we need to understand the matter what part of the 18 lacks are you claiming and in case if the property was solely in your mothers name then she can choose if she wants to give you the money or not as you have no right on the property to understand the matter better suggest you to connect with me on 9971096060


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals