Hyderabad | 19 Mar, 2023 (2 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Senior citizens welfare act V/s A widow daughter in law

My father in law have 6 son's and he filed a case in court for maintenance. He is asking for entire property back on to his name. My husband died 4 years back and when he is alive my father in law used to eat my half partition land still he is doing it. Other son's didn't give maintenance before and after. Now, My husband died so I'm asking to give my partitioned land and take maintenance from my brother in law's. So that I could maintain my 3 children. Will I get justice in it? Does my father in law has rights on my partitioned property when my husband died?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals