Mumbai | 23 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Selling my home

My dad owns a house in the slums and has owned it for over 30 years. currently, my parents are not in India and my dad had a stroke and has been hospitalized in Australia for the last 6 months. we wanted to sell this house in the slums so we can pay for the medical of my dad once he is back in India which will happen in a couple of months, hopefully. my dad isn't in any condition of signing a document which is why we aren't able to work out a solution to sell the house. Please advise.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals