Gurgaon | 08 Aug, 2022 (5 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Sec 84 Road, Dwarka Expressway

I have a flat in the name of my me and my mother in gurgaon. My mother stays my paternal house in Cuttack, Odisha. Due to her ill health, she cannot travel to gurgaon. What would be the best way to go forward for carrying out registration. I was told that I can get it done via a SPOA, but does it need to be executed in gurgaon or can it be executed in Cuttack too. She only has govt address proof of Cuttack, Odisha only.
08 Aug, 2022 | 12:23

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals