Sindhudurg | 22 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 3 months ago)

Property Law

Sales deed

Hallo. I want to sale my ancestral land but In this A&B are two seperate persons(partition) Now in 'A' there are again a1,a2,a3 persons .I belong to a1 person.Now problem is that person 'B' does not agree for partion instead he aquires half of land (farmhouse) of his own.Also a2 & a3 do not agree for land measuring. Ihave my land at 10 different location. At one location there are 5 survey number of equal area . as per my position
22 Feb, 2022 | 17:23

Please reach me at 9794148274

22 Feb, 2022 | 17:17

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals