Bengaluru | 08 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

sale deed has wrong khata no original owner no more how to correct it

Land purchased in 2003...missed paying property tax... now wanted to get the e-khata for the property paying the property taxes... now find the khata number mentioned in the original sale deed is wrong... original seller is also no more (dead). how to correct the correct khata number in the sale deed.
08 Jan, 2022 | 12:46

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of khata correction
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your
You can call me for advise


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals