Bengaluru | 19 Sep, 2022 (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Sale agreement related

We made a registered sale agreement 5 years back. But the documents are not proper from the seller side, so he is delaying the property registration, since we know him we are not able to take any action till now, shall I file a suit against him, atleast asking him to payback the amount we paid for the sale agreement?
20 Sep, 2022 | 10:51

Yes you may go ahead if you have any Agreement for sale stating terms and conditions of such sale agreement to be executed in the future executed with seller which states all the conditions properly but you will have to issue him legal notice before proceeding legally against him. Thank you.
Adv Vaidehi Samant


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals