Bengaluru | 02 Feb, 2021 (2 years, 4 months ago)

Property Law

RWA unable to fulfill their duty

In the society where I have a flat, There are repeated damages happening for vehicles parked in basement like damage and theft. When I approach association they are not helping with this and asking me to bear the expense of repairs. I pay a monthly maintenance fees, of which security of the premises is also covered. How can I proceed with this, is not paying maintenance an option?? What are the other choices.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals