Kolkata | 17 Apr, 2021 (2 years, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Room captured in Undivided Property by Other Relative and belongings thrown out.

i used to live till 2015 in my Grandfathers property having G+2 and terrace. Grandfather died in 1985 leaving no will and he had 3 sons and 2 daughter left behind, My Father and younger Uncle were stating in property. My father family stayed in 1st floor and 2 rooms in ground floor and My uncle stayed in 2nd Floor and 1 room in ground floor. Since my father had 20% undivided share but he got gift from one sister through registered gift deed now his share 40%, my elder uncle never stayed with grandfather and in property only my father and younger uncle had possession in property. My father died in 2015 and after that i moved out to other City after locking my possession part. Now i heard that my uncle and his son has captured my rooms in ground floor, thrown out my belongings and furnitures and joint all the rooms in ground floor to start a shop there after doing interiors, they have also separated bathroom from one of my room and made it common. They are misbehaving with me and have blocked the entrance so that i cannot enter, Sir how to go ahead with this case?
17 Apr, 2021 | 15:30

Dear client
You can file suit for partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act
If you want detail information then you can call me for advise on mobile no 9359867870

Asker 17 Apr, 2021 | 16:13

Can I initiate criminal proceedings against them for fraud and tresspassing.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals