Vapi | 10 Jul, 2022 (8 months, 2 weeks ago)

Property Law

Rights on ancestral property of widow 59 year old daughter.

Hello, My name is Nita and I am 59 year old widow, My grandfather had agricultural land in Vapi Gujarat. He had 4 sons out of which 3 have died. The property is in my grandfather's name. Only my father is alive. He has 2 sons and 1 daughter (myself). My uncle's children(both sons and daughters) and my 2 brothers are selling the land and not giving me any share. Their opinion is that since my father is alive, he has decided to give the share only to his 2 sons and not me. Am i eligible to get share from sale of our ancestral property?
11 Jul, 2022 | 01:27

Yes if it is ancestral property then you are eligible to share therein. Feel free to contact me at in case you seek any further information. Thank you. (Fees would be negotiable).
Adv Vaidehi Samant

11 Jul, 2022 | 00:59

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

10 Jul, 2022 | 18:18

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

10 Jul, 2022 | 13:47

Respected Nita madam
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act and right to claim share in property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals