Jaipur | 05 Oct, 2019 (3 years, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Rights and remedies for individual

Religious trust give their shop on rent to individual 45 to 50 years ago...now trust give notice of eviction to individual...but individual has no other source of income and son is also not earning because he is studying yet...individual also give offer to increase rent but they give notice to vacate shop...is there any rights or remedies available to individual against trust...or can demand injunction order...or any other way suitable regarding this matter
Riya Malhotra
07 Oct, 2019 | 15:54

Thank you for your query. We can get it done for you. Request you to send us an e-mail and your phone number so that the customer operations team can reach you out.Also, you can contact us at +91-8448948496


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals