Ghaziabad | 06 Nov, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Right on grandfather property

My grandfather died and left a lot of property without a will. My mother and father r divorced. my father is a mental patient . My grandfather had 5 children.. so as a grandson do I get rights on the property of my grandfather.
07 Nov, 2021 | 11:48

Yes. You have a right to claim your share out of that property. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Nov, 2021 | 08:53

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of partition and separate possession as per Hindu succession Act
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case.
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals