Hunsur | 15 Feb, 2022 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

right of way to my land is blocked by my relatives after patrician.

We have a property (agricultural land) which was bought by my father and divided to his brother. during dividing they have discussed about common path and documented in bond paper but not registered during that time. now both my uncle and my father expired. we are planning the sell the property due to some loans. but they are not giving the path. now my uncles sons are not giving path for us.. we need to sell the property and settle our bank loans. please help us
15 Feb, 2022 | 19:21

Please reach me at 9794148274

15 Feb, 2022 | 19:16

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

15 Feb, 2022 | 18:55

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of pathway
To use pathway or road it is easementary right, you can give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals