New Delhi | 12 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 1 month ago)

Property Law

Return statement to court our reply for property claim

My uncle mama filed a case on my aunt massi for getting his share from property and she's offering less amonut and we have to send reply to court for whats our stand
12 Dec, 2021 | 21:48

Please contact below for a discussion on the same:
81782 58430

12 Dec, 2021 | 18:21

Please elaborate your issue in detail. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me through my e-mail "".

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals