Pune | 18 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 9 months ago)

Property Law

Restoration of name in the tittle of ancestral property.

When I was in service about 25 yrs back a POA was given to sister to sign on my behalf to get our ancestral property at our native place, 'tittle' in younger brothers name in the village land records. There was no partition of the property. Now that my younger brother has expired how can I get the tittle changed in favour of me and others who are willing and entitled.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals