Patna | 13 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 4 months ago)

Property Law

Renting of common UNDIVID house by one child against wish of another child

My father died without a Will. The house property has NOT yet been DIVIDED between his children. 1)my sister in law says that she will rent the house in her share of the property. Can she rent HOUSE when the COMMON house property has still NOT been named in my brother's NAME? 2) I don't want common property to be rented as long as it is not divided. If still they do so, then what should I do to stop them from renting the common house property?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals