Madurai | 28 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

release deed for ancient property

we 3 brother and 4 sisters, father mother expired, my elder brother is cooperate for release deed, all other family member ready to give release deed to my name. my elder bother name property tax receipt is there and he is having original document, how i can do release deed, please advice
29 Jul, 2021 | 00:12


It a document transferring the vested interest in properties in your favour for the others

28 Jul, 2021 | 18:26

What is the property sir, in respect of property all legal heirs can prepare relinquishment deed as per law
For advise you can mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals