Bengaluru | 28 Dec, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Release deed

My grandfather has 4 children. 3 feme and 1 male. Male child is my father and we are staying in the house which is still in my grandpa name and my father decided to transfer the full ownership under his name. So wt is the legal procedure foe this issue.
28 Dec, 2021 | 20:58

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals