Delhi | 07 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

related to property

I am looking for a property this is 32 sq yard property on paper but in possession it is 46 sq yards. In future can other property owner can file claim for extra area
07 Oct, 2021 | 13:46

Yes. That is obvious.
I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i might need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

07 Oct, 2021 | 12:31

Dear sir
Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals