Indore | 21 Mar, 2022 (1 year ago)

Property Law

Register house in Indore MP

My father owns an apartment in a standalone building. We bought the house from the owner 28 years back. However, he never got the registration done due to some financial constraints. We do not have any documents other than the property tax receipts and want to get the house registered for him now. We approached the builder however he says that the society under which this building was constructed no longer exists. The registrars office also was of no help when it came to this.
21 Mar, 2022 | 12:41

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of registration of house property
Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals