Ranchi | 01 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Regarding property papers

My father and his eleder brother bought a property togther and my father wants his part to sale but property papers are with his elder brotger and he is not giving him. So what to do next.
01 Jul, 2021 | 12:32

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of sale of your father share
You can collect Sale deed through subregistrar office by an application for issuance of copy
For clarification purpose you can contact me through lawyered


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals