Garhwa | 30 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Regarding property

My father has passed away. I want to know about the division of house and land, which is in dispute since the time of my grandfather.
31 Oct, 2021 | 06:48

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals