Faridabad | 29 Dec, 2022 (2 months, 3 weeks ago)

Property Law

Regarding House Registration After 25 years of Possesion.

My Father bought the house in Faridabad city in 1995 on Power of Attorney. Now he is no more and we want to get the house registered. Can you please let us know the steps to get the house registered. We have all the relevant documents apart from Registration paper. Its been more than 25 years the previous owner is non traceable and we even don't want to get them involved. The property is in our possession since 25 years. What options we have to get the house registered and mutation done either in my mother or my name.
29 Dec, 2022 | 16:14

For appropriate legal advice, I need some details and clarifications about the documents that you have.
You may reach out at advakshaylal@gmail.com, for further discussions.

Adv. Akshay Lal
Taarkik Legal - Advocates & Consultants

29 Dec, 2022 | 14:33

As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of registration of house and mutation
Give me detail information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for the Advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals