Bhopal | 03 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law

Regarding dispute on borewell in our property in a new society

We have to get borewell done in our house but permission is not being given in society. If the colony society is not registered, then is it possible? We also have our area's sdm permission for borewell.
03 Jul, 2021 | 15:39

Then you should write to SDM once again. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

03 Jul, 2021 | 15:26

Dear client
Whether society is registered or not it is important question in your case
If not registered then How can society will take objection
For assistance you can contact


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals