Bengaluru | 31 Jul, 2021 (1 year, 10 months ago)

Property Law

Reg Rental deposit

Hi, my landlord is not giving my deposit back,
02 Aug, 2021 | 18:34

Hi, with reference to your concern, would suggest that, you need to issue a legal notice to the Landlord demanding your rental deposit in view of the Lease Agreement. If the Notice is not complied by the Landlord, you may file civil a case for recovery of the said deposit in line with legal provisions.

If you want to discuss further, you may call on my mobile no. 9900237229.


31 Jul, 2021 | 17:15

Send a notice asking to return the deposit on handing over the property only

31 Jul, 2021 | 13:48

Send him a legal notice. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

31 Jul, 2021 | 13:30

You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim refund of deposit amount
For advise please mail me on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals