Hyderabad | 12 Feb, 2021 (1 year, 11 months ago)

Property Law

Refused refund of paid amount invested on plot

Sir, I invested on a plot and paid 5Lakhs EMI wise and asked them to refund paid amount but they refused. Sent Legal Notice to the REAL ESTATE Company in Oct 2019 and no response then filed the case in District consumer Forum and again no response and due to Covid-19 case hearings are being postponed till now. I approached AP RERA via online complaint against the REAL ESTATE COMPANY but as RERA asked me to fill FORM-M or FORM-N. My querry is which form is to be filled!! below is the web link the forms Form M&N https://rera.ap.gov.in/RERA/Views/downloads.aspx *Which form would fit to fill to proceed furtherly with AP RERA!! *And can I fill the form directly or should be validated by a LAWYER! Please guide me.

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals