Guwahati | 13 Jun, 2022 (9 months, 1 week ago)

Property Law


Pls note I had paid Rs 2 lac towards advance payment for purchase of plot in jan 2018. In this regard the selling agent had made sale agreement in jan 2018, which is not registered having only my & sellers signature along with witness signature. As per agreement he had to deliver the plot within 3 months from the date of agreement without any encumberence ,but he went on delaying the process and later he told that some issue is there with the plot ,so I will refund the money with interest. All such communication has been thru WhatsApp as he started avoiding my calls and as time passed he even failed to respond thru whatsapp to me, though he sometimes used to respond to my brother in law upon repeated follow up, who is also a victim like me and he resides in the same town as that of seller.. Now he has communicated thru WhatsApp to my brother in law who also had paid him advance of Rs 2lac for plot that the agreement has been barred any he will serve notice to us . Sir,firstly he only failed to get the final execution of sale & registration done due to dispute in land and went on using delaying tactics to refund the advance and now he is only threatening not to refund the ad
24 Jun, 2022 | 18:18

You may contact us for free advice

Komal Tyagi Advocate
Criminal & Civil Lawyer

Founder- Justice In You

14 Jun, 2022 | 13:55

You can file civil as well as criminal case against this person.

13 Jun, 2022 | 19:03

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

13 Jun, 2022 | 15:05

Give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can call me for advise on

13 Jun, 2022 | 14:52

Please reach me at 9794148274 on whatsapp for consultation


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals