Noida | 30 Mar, 2021 (2 years, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Refund from SuperTech Builder Noida

No Possesion given, paid in full.
31 Mar, 2021 | 18:03

File complaint in RERA as a solution. SuperTech otherwise has done so to many.

31 Mar, 2021 | 17:19

Hey, if you have any proof of payment and also a registered sale agreement, then you can approach the civil court for specific performance.


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals