Virar | 30 Sep, 2021 (1 year, 8 months ago)

Property Law

Redevelopment of Building

We have been living in building from 30 Years. As building was in danger zone, hence we have been asked to leave the house as it comes in danger zone by municipal corporation. So we discussed, with our landlord for the redevelopment of building and in this matter landlord is asking for Rs. 3000/ Sq. Ft. which is for 1 RK and carpet area is around 245 Sq. Ft Includes Notary Charges) which is not affordable to living tenants. Hence we have asked to landlord to redevelop the building with Rs. 2000/ Sq. Ft. unfortunately he is not agree on the same. So on other way we asked landlord to how much money they will give us so we can handover the house to them and on this also landlord is not agree. Kindly suggest how we can proceed on this.
02 Oct, 2021 | 08:17

Please give me details information about the matter then we will discuss your case
You can mail me on

30 Sep, 2021 | 18:01

Sir, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail ""

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals