Mumbai | 30 May, 2021 (1 year, 12 months ago)

Property Law

Redevelopment consent issue

Our Mhada building is in redevelopment and most of members consented for that but committee does not entartaining to me for consent. I am not opposing the developer. And I am already applied for membership in society u/s 22(2) as per MCS Act 1960 in deputy registrar office. 1) So can anyone tells that without my consent developer proceed for redevelopment? 2) In which department I need to file a complaint? 3) Or I direct file a case in court?

No answer exists


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals