Chennai | 18 Oct, 2021 (1 year, 5 months ago)

Property Law

Rectification of typo error in registered gift deed doc. After the death of tran

My father transferred a flat at chennai to my name as a gift and the gift deed doc. Was registered. My father is no more now, and I found a small typo error in the doc in regard to the UDS, it is not matching exactly as per the mother document. How can I rectify this, what documents need to be produced snd what are the charges. We are four sisters and gift was conveyed to me only.
19 Oct, 2021 | 05:44

Suit for ratification of document maintainable before Honourable civil court
For details discussion you can email me for advise on


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals