Delhi | 22 Mar, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

recovery of my vehicle

dear sir/madam In 2016 I gave my car to him for he gave the same car to his friend now i am the owner of car in registration certificate. now i want to get my car back but now he is not talking to me and i want my car back now what i have to do
22 Mar, 2022 | 22:28

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of taking possession of car
You can send legal notice through your advocate and can claim possession of car
If you want advise than you can contact me


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals