Hyderabad | 23 Aug, 2021 (1 year, 7 months ago)

Property Law


We have purchased this plot in the Year 1982 from the person who has purchase this plot in the year 1979 from Mr. Husain. But now Mr. Husain brothers are stating that this property is belongs to their grad father and and Husain is not having rights to sale this property without. They have lodged a case in the civil court.
23 Aug, 2021 | 13:29

Sir I cannot advice you without checking the case details and relevant documents first. Please show me the documents. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals