Pune | 19 Jan, 2022 (1 year, 2 months ago)

Property Law

Pune-MH -gift deed to wife if flat is on name of husband and mother in law

I have been married for 9 years and we have our flat in Pune-Maharashtra.The flat owners are my husband and my mother in law as they bought it before my marriage. Now can they add my name by their wish as a co-owner in the flat with them? As I am working and supporting family from my marriage independently I feel my name should be added in the flat documentarily. If yes, what will be the documents required ?and what will be the cost for the procedure? If I get the details I can convince them to do a gift deed.
19 Jan, 2022 | 23:13

Mam, I'll provide you certain legal suggestions, but for that i need to ask certain questions from you. For any further assistance, feel free to contact me on my e-mail "shubhampabbiadv@gmail.com"

Shubham Pabbi & Associates

19 Jan, 2022 | 11:05

Dear client
As per your submission it reveals that this is a matter of transfer of flat through your name
If your mother in law and husband executed gift deed in your favour and register it before Honourable subregistrar office after payment of prescribed stamp duty then you would be the owner.

19 Jan, 2022 | 10:57

Reach me out on whatsapp or call me on 9794148274 and i will tell you the cost of stamp duty and cost of the procedure.
Adv. Akhil Agnihotri

19 Jan, 2022 | 10:52

Call me we will discuss your case
Mobile number 9359867870


Advice on call

Fixed fee on-call advice
from expert lawyers.

talk to a lawyer

Get free Quotes

Post a requirement & get quotes from verified lawyers.

Get Free Legal Advice

Need legal help?

Send us your requirements and get free proposals directly to your inbox.

Get free proposals